Kuroshio Sea

Recent count of our aquarium family has lead me to reconsider my ability to keep a lovely fish called the Tiger Barb. We started with 6 and now have none. Which leaves us with 4 sharks, one pleco, and a rainbow shark. Which is not bad were it not that all the fish left don't like to be seen by us humans. 
So they hide. 
 I always have to tell people that are looking into the empty tank that we do in fact have 6 very large creatures somewhere in there. 
Makes it kind of hard to meditate in front of the tank and ponder the meaning of life. 
So I was thrilled to find and alternative. Sit back and take a mear 4 minutes of your life to watch the most beautiful aquarium footage.
Filmed at the Kuroshio Sea tank.
Watch it in full screen mode for the best effect!


Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world - (song is Please don't go by Barcelona) from Jon Rawlinson on Vimeo.


6 comments:

  1. it's been forever since i've stared at a fishtank! so peaceful.

    oh, and i'm so jealous that you're getting away! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for sharing that Alessandra. That was beautiful on SO many levels, now I can't get it out of my head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I've never, ever had a fish tank. I must really be missing out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful! I shared it on my facebook. : )

    Thanks for visiting me today!
    Best,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I was so "into it" that I couldnt believe the video was finished. I dont get it out of my mind anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've inspired me to get some fish for our family! I've been wanting a pet and we cannot have one in our townhome we are currently renting. So we're getting FISH!
    Thanks for posting on my blog. I just joined your followers! :)
    Amy~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tribal Times All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger