Mother has a day- prepare ahead of time.

For all those that wait till the last possible moment to get things done, here is a heads up. Mother's day is May 9. This still gives you time to think about getting something for your mother. Need ideas? Here are some to get you started:


A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  ~Tenneva Jordan



She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along.  ~Margaret Culkin Banning



Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness.  It's the men who are discriminated against.  They can't bear children.  And no one's likely to do anything about that.  ~Golda Meir




Grown don't mean nothing to a mother.  A child is a child.  They get bigger, older, but grown?  What's that suppose to mean?  In my heart it don't mean a thing.  ~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987



The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks.  ~Carrie Latet



Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.  ~Oprah Winfrey



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift ideas! I bought a set of similar garden markers for my mom and I can't wait to give them to her. Now if only I could get someone to buy me that amazing quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this reminder! I always want to make gifts for special occasions but i'm terrible with remembering when those occasions are!

    love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finds! That bag is awesome and my mother-in-law loves birds so that necklace would be perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I love the herb tags... they are so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great suggestions! I'm loving the garden markers - the quotes are great too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tribal Times All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger